Monday, March 15, 2010

Poptropica How To Turn In Werewolf

Pracchia-Prato Prato

are in bed now and look at the white ceiling above me. But in reality you are not
my eyes linger on this brick wall but it seems to sweep over
, using the area as a monochrome background on which to project
scenes, images, palpable and real.

I see before me the tracks and the train departs. I look at the clock a bit
'shadowed and muttered incomprehensible words.

But there is a cloud in the sky, the sun is peeping out from the peaks of the mountains and
around me there is a nuanced view, pure white
due to this much snow.

Pracchia are in, my colleague Travel has missed the train and waiting
there is only a cat looking at me with soft eyes looking for a gentle caress from the only human being
met. It can not

uscirmi a slight smile of satisfaction for this moment almost idyllic
where my innermost nature, the contemplative, solitary
that can emerge without the need to hide the eyes of the world. A great sigh

liberating and my hand touches the Garmin "
Timer Started."

the first 2.5 kilometers of asphalt will be uphill, I think to myself, but in reality I lose
bitumen even after 500 meters because the snow begins and with it the first signs
.

Correre su questo strato ancora basso di neve (10-15 cm) è fattibile ma già
doverosamente impegnativo soprattutto perchè davanti a me non vi è traccia
alcuna di passaggio se non quella di animali in cerca di cibo.

Uno scoiattolo nero mi osserva prima di salire rapidamente su un albero e la
luce comincia a filtrare tra le foglie. Anche il suono dei miei passi è
ovattato dalla neve: una sensazione di piacevole silenzio.

Continuo a salire ma di correre non se ne parla proprio. La neve ha già
raggiunto i 20 cm quando supero una curva e mi trovo uno spettacolo
imponente quanto devastante. Non solo la strada per almeno 150 mt ma anche
il versante della montagna è collapsed downstream opening a tremendous chasm
that leaves little to the imagination on the violence of the movement occurred.

I think at this point 90% of the runners I know would have already returned back
decreeing the release as something to be redone later when
amenities will help to overcome the difficulties. But now who knows me knows
: love in an almost indiscriminate and Spirit Mountain Trail
then well be off the track and learned where his hands dirty with mud.

And so here I am climbing to open a road, it is appropriate to say, the above-landslide
side to reach the ridge and hope it can
around the obstacle. In this pioneering step up I risked my
also to remain standing there all day, but certainly not afraid to fall but
simply a deer less than 2 feet, he looked at me straight in the eye
for almost a minute, and I just pulled the car out
photo has fled with a grace of a typical inhabitant of the mountains.

I stayed motionless for a while ', and almost seemed not to breathe
from what I wanted to stop time and savor the meeting so close
.

Wow this day started to really great and I could hardly
to feel the fatigue of moving in the snow. But it is
come soon believe me. It took another 500 meters and then passed a
stream, here I am to follow a continuous wall of snow varied between 30 and 60 cm
. And for this 22 km long .... (If 90% of the runners I know
would withdraw from view of the landslide I think I'm here
a large proportion of the remaining 10% ^___^)

that feeling I felt during this stretch?
I can not explain it myself. It was a mixture of tiredness (
is really hard to walk in deep snow for 20 km and passes to you, especially if you open the run),
"desperation" (defined as clear and objective difficulties in going forward
) and joy (for angles wonderful that I showed you)

But in the end happiness only if we add to this the fact that after 13 km
my classmate joined me and then we could
cross paths with the rest of the dividend then
fatigue but also the joys of the path.

And as I was happy to read from his eyes, the admiration for
a path that had never done and that has proved so
varied and enjoyable.

At the "33" salt rising relentlessly until the step of piastreta
to meet the "00".
At this point, the landscape opens up and you always have to stop for a moment to gaze at the valley
drawn from the profiles of the mountains.
And here we are, on the path GEA (Great Apennine Excursion)
through the pass of the hill and then down to acquiputoli.
Break-away lunch and then, rising again to reach the provincial border
, finally at home, where the Masi every year in May it expects
with its banquets. a moment to breathe the air of the place,
pleasure of memory and then again on the march "10" direction
meadows along the path from the square to square up to Saint Lucia.

guys that we feel immense pleasure to feel at home, to feel that
beat your feet on the ground known. You can almost feel the sap of trees
vital that accompanies you during your workout and you'll
can taste better trememndi km passed to breathe fresh snow
praying that sometimes give you a little respite to dissolve 'the
muscles.

miles and miles of snow, trails, landscapes will always remain etched in my memory
and every so often, I think that looking at this ceiling,
remember with pleasure the emotions that I felt that day.

Pracchia-Prato a path that gives me every time to ride!

Pracchia-Prato


Map your trip with EveryTrail

0 comments:

Post a Comment