Sunday, June 13, 2010

How Do You Put Belly Ring On Sims 3

Fontesanta Trail TA

Very often I hear about now in Tuscany Trail races but often these are fictitious names, data, perhaps to give himself a touch of originality, or perhaps because the designers really consider them trail.

Well this is a "problem" Tuscan I never identified in other regions and often causes confusion as the story in another post.

But this time I mean? Fontesanta is truly a Trail and dare I say a nice trail.
This is a short path but quite technical, the kind that will leave a mark if you are not accustomed to run in certain circles

I finally heard from those who run it: this is a really tough race and challenging! ! I'm glad

especially Gianforc who believed in this project and that, frankly, left me open-mouthed (positively speaking of course).

At first I was very hesitant because obviously the target audience was made up of many Stradaioli (or tourer if you prefer), but there were also cheerful fellow Brigade Trail and especially at the beginning, for the first 2 miles, I was attacked the discomfort due to the fact that we were crossing a street.

inside me said, that rascal of Gianforc I had ensured that there was not even one meter of asphalt instead of asphalt and gravel roads look here. We hope not to regret the TA of the Sibillini Mountains, which I lost.

But the surprise came after only 2 km: PATH, climbs and descents * __ *

to dress all the fabulous views towards the plain, towards Florence, but so far away so close!

refreshments were also well placed and the final refreshment was worthy of praise.

A race that was born well and I hope that next year and years to come become a classic.

As mentioned I'd like to see it from a month before and maybe at night: what then would be a real test for those who would do the villain

it is interesting as an idea

Trail Fontesanta


Plan your trips with EveryTrail Mobile Travel Guides

0 comments:

Post a Comment