Friday, February 18, 2011

Lotrimin Cream On Face Seborrheic Dermatitis

I do not care or rather I do not care ... Now

I.
So while floating on the railway platform, his stomach turned over and crushed the diaphragm, I do not ask anything more.
I no longer have to ask myself some questions. I do not have idiots around.
The journey of my boots to the number nine car is quiet.
I do not care that much to miss the train. I do not give anything.
I do not give a shit.
This quiet, never seen in my part, contains the dolore della separazione, lo contiene ma non lo stempera affatto, ne' mai lo imprigiona. 
Nulla e nessuno si potrà mai più permettere di farlo. 
Le sue spalle nude hanno questo diritto.


II.
Sono entrati anni fa in casa mia. 
Avevo l'illusione che le porte si potessero lasciare aperte. Si sono presi tutto e, uno ad uno, poi sono andati via. 
Non mi interessa. 
Ho le porte ancora spalancate e nessun oggetto da potersi considerare proprio. 
ruberete Whether you now?
not what I'm going to give.
Some things are only for those who enter them breaking mirrors, for those who can step on the porcelain useless in the past.
And I take coffee with the guest waited for a lifetime.


III.
Dressed in black I am standing in contrast against a white wall. Shadows of a thousand colors condense, evaporate, then return liquid. His fingers hot tattoo on my body. The meat has begun to rend and the skin sweats blood again.
My feeling, serenely, secretes semen and menstrual blood.
quartered and happy, healthy and devastated, I kiss my love.
including FICA and fuck.
understood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment