Friday, February 25, 2011

Tevion Simcard Reader Drivers




Good question ...
Why is narrow because it's just blackmail.
Towards women dependent on men, to people who depend on insane, that depend on violence toward children, toward art that must always have a price, to those who see only their hands to consider arms.
to myself, by myself.
Because as far as we split the ass is always violent usurper or what he pretends not to see what he thinks he knows how to do and what you puts the white dress of the victim just to get something.
Because I made a bunch so there are not more to do with power, because they are peaceful when I'm away and it breaks the heart and stomach when I see him at work, or when it approaches me.
I hate it when you put barriers to freedom of love and when the duty to indicate as sin be free, when using the means of coercion, when ejaculates envy and arrogance, indifference and cunning.
When using others as means to provide a little 'faux-heat, and when it prevents anyone with access to the real thing, the warmth that you deserve.
I hate to when and how much I despise him and filled with sadness that I get, recalling what made me lose, everything that made me lose.
was once as I could see the anger and feelings can grind meat is in large scale, is actually more private.
Now is melancholy and sadness every time I see this violence stop someone from being truly himself.
I know there are other avenues and feel, their smell.


"- You are one destined to never be happy?
- I do not know what the fuck you know me, but I know when I'm happy!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment