Saturday, March 19, 2011

Buying A Horse With A Melanoma



 Se found that the images are obscene
not worry,
is not to deny.
Under certain windows
venture through dangerous,
recently, however
walk quickly ...
Since they stopped me
fear.


the faces always easy.
If I had to start
preocccuparmi,
Then run,
off the watch
from his pocket.
tense and anxious
for the Protection
of my head.



But I chose
gracious Queen,
dedicated to other
my private parts.
procrastinate less.
E acts.
She is lovely!
And I with her.
located!
Taxation!
Will do so well
to do a little 'bad.
obvious that you love
are its prey,
mica a passing event.
you know it.


So yesterday evening
I tranquilizzato
some
recalling that
I have no reason
worried.
E 'already happened.
E, memory
serves me correctly,
only served
to lose pounds
and hang
with the sheets.
While no
prospered.


What do we do now?
Everything, for nothing because we have already used enough.


0 comments:

Post a Comment