Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Naturalist Treatments For Fibroadenomas

Mirror ... au revoir Madame rorriM

"The mirror is not picking up anything other than other mirrors, and reflect this infinite is the vacuum itself."
Roland Barthes - Fragments of an amorous






mirror and power are inseparable, one needs the other and neither one of us.
I distracted the figure shows, but not my name. It is capable of attention, but just remember, when I look I know it's already happened.
and mind, especially when it becomes shiny and responsive, always willing and helpful, a slave to mercury, fast and ugly to decide what I see, so brisk and convincing me to believe that his duty is put on My real desire.
not a twin, it 'a printed page, it' a picture upside down, if it finally distorts, telling the truth, not honesty, but for bad workmanship.
The worst mirrors walk, breathe and make you proud to be reflective.
better than veined and consumed, maybe even framed, but not broken and multiple reflected many times me and leave no doubt as to which of those images I am really, so at least push the search.
Physically and chemically windows and mirrors are liquid and solid for us pretend, for the deception to make us look at ourselves intact, Alice became confused and walked, swam towards herself.
Nothing peggio che specchiarsi e specchiare, aumenta il debito e l'illusione di un credito riscuotibile.
Possono sembrare utili, ma non sono certo fertili.




IL SIGNORE DEL MALE J.CARPENTER -SCENA FINALE "DELLO SPECCHIO".






0 comments:

Post a Comment