Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why Is It Pale Above My Waxed Eyebrows

ups and downs .. anthology "sensational."


Today, entering these rooms are going to read a course that lasts several years, not counting the break to run, takes away from the autumn of 2007,
for accuracy.
Slowly I got out and climbed among the things written, those mentioned and the smell.
Listener-Mgneros I found ... and even me.
From recent times to other times.
I found the will to not give me answers but simply the stimulus and the meaning of many things written
some changes in me, just to remain faithful
al bisogno di non fermarmi troppo, ma anche a quello di non tradirmi.
Ripubblico qui di seguito i link ad alcuni post del passato. Vorrei poter dire che gli ho scelti a caso o altresì 
essere sicuro di averli scelti con cura, 
ma sono arrivati a "sensazione".

Vedo che ho 19.000 utenti diversi che sono passati da qui: grazie.
Ma sinceramente ho voglia di ringraziare molto di più quella ten comments or leave any trace that might not commenting yet still making me feel his presence.
Mostly true friends are bloggers,
outsider and a few more special.



November 29, 2009



lunedì 16 novembre 2009



Dreams not allowed.

martedì 3 novembre 2009



27 dicembre 2009



Buonasera

24 dicembre 2009



Decency

December 14, 2009




Bakelite

January 24, 2010





6 febbraio 2010



dif-ferire

15 marzo 2010




Ventoso

21 giugno 2010





I'm a pig

November 17, 2010





swimming in the steam

4 January 2011




and ... then he dreams.

Saturday, January 8, 2011






getting lost is all well and good

March 1, 2011








0 comments:

Post a Comment